What could you achieve if $100K was available to you from a savvy investor who will contribute even more than money to your business?
Apply by May 30, 2018. How to apply:
1.Determine if your business is a “fit” for The Cleveland Chain Reaction.
Businesses of any type (retail, service, manufacturing, etc.) will be considered for this project and will have the following characteristics:
- A track record of some level of operations with customers and revenue that demonstrate a viable business.
- A pathway and a desire for significant growth.
- A willingness to bring on investment capital and a mentor to expand the business.
- The ability to produce business financials for review.
- A desire to locate business operations in the selected Cleveland neighborhood.
- An ownership team that is coachable.
2. Complete and submit application above.
3. Optional: Provide an Executive Summary of your business opportunity including:
- Business Description (Product or service description, current business operation narrative and financials)
- Target market and size of the market
- Business model --how does your venture make money?
- Differentiating characteristics -what makes you and your business better than others of its type?
- Experience of owners and key managers
- How your business can make an impact on jobs, investment and prosperity in a Cleveland Neighborhood including the number of jobs that you believe you can created in the first one, two and three years following investment.
- An explanation of how you would utilize an investment of more than $100K in your business.
- Additional information about your story
4. Optional: Film a short 2-minute video pitch.
If you choose to provide a video pitch, it should complement your executive summary and show our selection team why your business is more worthy than others for investment and support. You can do this on any smart phone or webcam—the quality of the video production itself will not be judged—it’s the content that counts. You will need to upload it and provide a YouTube link to your video for our judges.